Do you have imperfections in your smile that you would like to correct? If so, Dr. Jeffrey Allred from Allred Dental can help you achieve a dream smile. He provides smile makeovers to his patients at his San Marcos, CA dental office that address cosmetic concerns to improve a smile’s overall look. It can also provide a full-mouth restoration that addresses both oral function and oral health. Our professional team is pleased to offer you a variety of procedures that aim to help you easily improve your smile.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover can include one procedure, or a series of procedures, that enhance your smile. Many procedures are restorative, which repair damaged teeth. Dr. Allred at Allred Dental offers smile makeovers to patients in San Marcos, CA for a variety of reasons, including a desire to increase self-confidence.
Smile makeovers will vary from patient to patient. The best way to learn if a smile makeover will benefit your oral health is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Allred. At this appointment, he will discuss your goals and identify if dental issues exist that need to be addressed before having any cosmetic dentistry procedures. Next, he will create a custom treatment plan for smile rejuvenation that focuses on your concerns and helps you successfully get your dream smile.
What can a smile makeover correct?
Smile makeover procedures help resolve many oral health problems, including:
Cracks or breaks
Stains or discoloration
Misshapen, uneven, or crowded teeth
With the help of Dr. Allred, his patients in San Marcos, CA can repair their smile with many different cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Smile makeover procedures
The goal of a smile makeover is to restore the teeth to proper function and form. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures performed during a smile rejuvenation at Allred Dental include:
1. Crowns: Dental crowns strengthen damaged or decayed teeth. They look and feel like natural teeth.
2. Bridges: Made of two or more crowns, bridges can span a gap of missing teeth.
3. Tooth-colored fillings: Teeth with minor damage can be restored to look more natural with tooth-colored fillings. Dr. Allred can color match your teeth to bring your smile back to life.
4. Teeth whitening: For patients with stained, yellowed, or discolored teeth, teeth whitening provides a safe and effective way to get a white smile. Dr. Allred offers Opalescence® teeth whitening, which can be performed in the office or at home.
5. Dental implants: Dental implants replace one missing tooth or an entire arch of teeth that have been lost. This tooth replacement treatment quickly restores a smile. Dr. Allred, a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry, is a specialist in Dental Implantology. He can provide single-tooth dental implants or All-on-4® dental implants, which are an alternative to dentures.
6. Dental bonding: Dental bonding corrects minor imperfections, such as chips or stains. Dr. Allred uses a tooth-colored resin to conceal cosmetic concerns.
Will my insurance cover a smile makeover?
The short answer is, it will depend on your oral health situation. If the cosmetic dentistry procedure restores your oral health, then your insurance may cover it. However, if they do not deem it medically necessary and elective, your insurance won’t cover the procedure. Our professional team at Allred Dental can help you to understand your financial obligations prior to committing to any smile makeover procedure.
Learn more about smile makeovers in San Marcos, CA
When you’re looking for effective ways to improve your smile, Dr. Jeffrey Allred at Allred Dental has answers. He offers smile makeovers that address your cosmetic concerns. For some patients, a full-mouth restoration will significantly improve their oral function and oral health. This is especially true for those with gapped or missing teeth, which can lead to a shift in alignment that requires more serious procedures in the future. Ultimately, having a beautiful smile is something you deserve. To schedule a consultation to learn about smile rejuvenation and cosmetic dentistry procedures that can improve your smile, call our San Marcos, CA office today.